The NTR Trust Scholarship Test, a test that the organization administers, is the requirement for this scholarship opportunity. Scholarships are awarded to NTR Trust Scholarship Test top scorers. These scholarships primarily target females in an effort to increase women’s educational empowerment. Results for the NTR Trust Scholarship Test are usually released during exam week or a week after the test. In this article you get every information regarding this NTR Trust Scholarship Test GEST 2024 including its objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, benefits, overview and applying procedure.
NTR Trust Scholarship Test GEST 2024
Many Trust Scholarships and Private Scholarships are available that support student welfare. In order to finish their studies, students can apply for scholarships online. The scholarship offers financial support to underprivileged communities and economically weak societies. Girls who take the Girls Education Scholarship Test for Degree Course are eligible to apply for scholarships from the Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Memorial Trust. The GEST Scholarship Test selects about 25 candidates for admission to NTR Degree Women College. The registration process has begun for the current academic year.
The NTR Trust Scholarship Test Online Application Form, which is now accessible at the official website is where interested students can submit their applications. Students must meet certain requirements in order to be able to apply to NRT GEST 2023. Only those who meet these requirements may apply for the NTR Trust GEST Scholarship by registering for it in 2024.
The primary goal of the scholarship is to assist the academic pursuits of deserving NTR Junior School students registered in classes 10 and 12. Success is mostly dependent on education, yet not all girls have access to it. In order to assist these underprivileged girls who are unable to complete their education because of financial difficulties, scholarships are available. Girls from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are eligible for the scholarship.
Benefits of NTR Trust Scholarship Test GEST
The benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- Girls can receive a free education in English medium for BIPC (NEET), MPC (JEE-Mains), MPC (CLAT & CIVIL), MEC (CLAT & CIVIL), CEC (CLAT & CIVIL) and CSE (CLAT & CIVIL) courses in the NTR junior colleges.
- Up to Rs.5,000 a month will be awarded to the chosen candidates.
- 10 students out of the 25 selected females will be able to apply for this scholarship at any institution of their choosing.
- A total of 25 girls will get a grant of Rs.5,000 per month to pursue the intermediate in AP and TS for two years.
- The NTR Junior College in Hyderabad offers this opportunity to its 15 students.
The eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- The applicant must reside in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state.
- The applicant needs to be registered in NTR Junior School.
- The NTR Trust Scholarship is available to female students from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana who are scheduled to sit for the 10th board exam in March 2021.
Required Documents List
The required documents of this scholarship is given below:
- Two Passport Size Photos
- Writing pen
- School ID
- Black Ballpoint Pen
- Mask and Sanitizer
NTR Trust Scholarship Types
- NTR GEST Scholarship (Inter)
- NTR GEST Scholarship (Degree)
Exam Pattern of Merit Scholarship
- There were objective-type questions in the scholarship application.
- Max Marks 100
- Duration 2 hours
|Others(Current Affairs, GK, Reasoning)
Registration Procedure of NTR Trust Scholarship Test GEST 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of NTR Trust.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Online Registration button.
- A login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Email and Password.
- Click on the login button.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the necessary documents such as:
- Students Details
- Date of Birth
- Name and address of the school
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Address for correspondence
- Click on the submit button.