Previously so many scholarship programs have been launched by various state governments to provide financial support to all eligible students who cannot afford due to their financial condition, so now here is another scholarship initiative that is initiated by the government of Kerala, which is known as Mother Teresa Scholarship 2023 in the year of 2023. Under this program, the government will provide financial support to students from backward backgrounds. In this article we are going to share with you all the major and minor aspects that include benefits, eligibility, features, and much more, so all the eligible candidates are advised to read this article till the end and get the necessary information.
Mother Teresa Scholarship 2023
The government of Kerala launched a scholarship program called the Mother Teresa Scholarship, which holds a legacy of the humanitarian work of Mother Teresa, and this program aims to recognize and support candidates who have a commitment to making a positive impact in the lives of others. Under this scholarship program, the authorities will provide various academics scholarship for different academic backgrounds. It seeks to identify candidates who demonstrate the best academic excellence and have leadership qualities.
This program will provide financial assistance to candidates who want to their education at a higher level, and have educational goals as per the reports the exact amount of the scholarship will be depending on sponsoring organizations or institutions, and with this, students will be able to cover their educational expenses such as, books tuition fee and many more.
Overview Mother Teresa Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Mother Teresa Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Monitory community students|
|Aim||To provide financial support for their academic excellence|
Objective of Mother Teresa Scholarship
The main aim of this initiative is to provide financial support to meritorious students in the state, especially those students who come from economically weaker backgrounds. Under this scholarship program, the government will enable various opportunities for these students who want to fulfill their careers in higher educational fields, this will also break the gap in access by ensuring that only deserving students get this opportunity so that they can pursue their educational goals without any problems. It will also help in removing the barriers to prevent talented students from higher education.
Benefits of Mother Teresa Scholarship
- Under this scholarship program, the government will provide assistance to students who face financial challenges and are not able to pursue their higher education because of its high expense, so the government launched this scholarship program that will overcome the burden of candidates so that they can easily focus on their studies.
- This program also promotes equal opportunities for students by ensuring that students get equal opportunities in their desired academic fields. It aims to empower students from marginalized backgrounds by allowing them opportunities to fulfill their academic potential.
- By receiving financial assistance aid, students will also get access to higher education that might be beyond their reach, and it will also open doors for deserving and talented students to pursue their educational aspirations and achieve their goals.
- By enabling educational opportunities, students will also become empowered and independent. Because we all know that education is a powerful tool for social mobility, and this initiative plays a crucial role in providing and enhancing economically disadvantaged students.
- Candidates should be residents of Kerala state is necessary.
- Those candidates who belong to these given communities such as Muslim, Sikh, Budha, Parsis, Jain, and Christian are eligible to get benefited from this program.
- Those applicants whose family annual income is less than 8 lakhs are eligible for this program.
- Those candidates who are pursuing nursing, and paramedical diploma courses are eligible for this scholarship program.
- Domicile Certificate.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Family Income Certificate
- Admission certificate of classes 9th and 12th
Registration Procedure Under Mother Teresa Scholarship 2023
- For that, candidates must have to go to the Official Website of the Scholarship.
- After that, tap on the Scholarships option, and continue.
- After tapping on it the list of scholarships will appear.
- Now tap on the Mother Teresa Scholarship link and continue.
- After clicking on that link, the details about the scholarship will appear on your screen.
- Now check all the details carefully, tap on Apply Now option, and continue.
- After this, the scholarship Registration Form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill in all the important details on it which is asked and upload the documents also.
- Last, enter the captcha code and verify the details and then Submit the form.
- With this process, you can easily get registered under this program.
Registered Student Status
- Go to the official website of the webpage.
- a new page will appear in front of you.
- you have to click on the option of Scholarships
- A new web page will appear in front of you
- Here, click on the option of Registered Student Status
- A new web page will be displayed in front of you.
- the scholarship status as fresh or renewal
- Select the scholarship type and other details.
- The status of your application will be displayed in front of you.