As we all know, a famous Japanese trading corporation called Marubeni will provide financial aid to deserving students. For every student who completed class 12 in the academic year 2024, there is an online application form. The primary goal of this Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2023-24 is to assist young, intelligent students who are hardworking and talented in finishing their higher education without facing financial difficulties. In this article, you get all the information regarding this scholarship including its benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, and application procedure.
Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2023-24
The Marubeni organization (Marubeni India Private Limited), one of the leading Japanese trading companies with more than 60 years of experience in India is the sponsor of the Marubeni Scholarship Foundation. Marubeni grants more than 100 scholarships to meritorious Indian students who have completed their 12th grade to continue their further education in any technical, professional, or undergraduate-level courses across disciplines as part of their corporate social responsibility program.
The application form must be submitted by the conclusion of your academic session and candidates must submit it in September and October. To be eligible for this award, you must submit all of your supporting documents using the accurate information provided in the application.
Overview of Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2023-24
|Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2024
|Class 12th Students
|To Provide Scholarship
Objective of Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship
This scholarship program aims to support deserving and needy student’s further study by offering financial aid.
Role of Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship
This scholarship can serve as the ideal platform for financially challenged students who are willing to further their education but lack the resources to do so. It is designed to assist students who are facing financial difficulties.
Key Benefits of Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2024
- There are 100 scholarships available to help students with the cost of pursuing higher education.
- Each year, a formal scholarship distribution event is held to present the selected individuals with their scholarships.
- The chosen students receive a scholarship in the sum of Rs.40,000 in one installment.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Within the last year, he or she has to have passed the Class 12 test.
- The applicant must have passed the most recent qualifying test with at least 65% of the possible points.
- He or she ought to be enrolled full-time in any undergraduate, professional, or technical course at any institution that is recognized by the state, the UGC, or renowned engineering, management, or other technical institutes.
- The applicant’s total yearly family income cannot be more than Rs. 4,00,000.
- The advantages of any other scholarship worth more than Rs. 6000 should not be utilized by the students applying for the Marubeni Scholarship.
Required Documents List
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- BPL Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Income Certificate
- Fee Receipt of Current College Admission
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure of Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2023-24
- First you have to visit the Official Website of Marubeni.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You must create an account on the official website.
- Use your email address, Google, or Facebook to log in or register on the website.
- Click on the Start Application once signed in.
- Enter all the required details in the form such as basic and educational.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- You have to submit the appropriately completed application form to the relevant organization.