The full form of MTSE is known as Maharashtra Talent Search Examination. Every year, the official authorities conduct the MTSE. It is an examination that is given to talented children throughout Maharashtra. Students in the 8th, 9th and 10th grades had the opportunity to take this examination. The purpose of this test is to encourage students to participate and show their abilities. In this post you get every information regarding this Maharashtra Talent Search Exam (MTSE) 2023 including its benefits, objectives, required documents, eligibility criteria and registration procedure.
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam (MTSE) 2023
The Maharashtra Talent Search Exam (MTSE) is available at N. Wadia College in Pune for students in Maharashtra’s Classes 8 through 10. The test is held to identify outstanding students and to prepare the students for the National Talent Search test (Class 10) and other competitive exams in the future. to motivate students to take part in many competitive exams and to instill in them the desire and desire to do well in each exam from a young age. Exams will be held in 2023 and the online application form will be accessible starting on 1 November 2021.
The online application process will be open to students who fall under the benefit categories of SC, ST, NT, OBC and SBC. After taking the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination, students who live in Maharashtra state will now have the opportunity to win some amazing cash prizes and awards.
Overview of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam (MTSE) 2023
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Talent Search Exam (MTSE) 2023|
|Conducted by||Nowrosjee Wadia College Pune|
|Beneficiary||8th, 9th and 10 students|
|Objective||In order to inspire children to take the examination|
|Exam Date||Not Announced Yet|
|Application Form Released Date||Announced Soon|
Objective of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam (MTSE)
The primary goal of the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam is to provide scholarships to students who participate in the exam and receive high scores or ranks. outstanding financial aid in the form of scholarships will be provided to students who received exceptional grades. The scholarship money will be distributed equally among the students.
Benefits of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam (MTSE)
- N. Wadia College in Pune has begun the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam.
- Only students in the 8th, 9th and 10th grades are eligible to take this exam.
- Students must attend schools that are approved by the government.
- This test will reveal the student’s talents.
- For every standard, written papers will be provided.
- The test will last for three hours.
- The students will feel motivated and inspired after taking this exam.
- Students that received 70 out of 200 possible points will receive certificates.
- The amount of Rs.1000 would be provided to students who took the state level test.
- Students who reached the District Level Merit List but were not selected for the State Level Merit List will receive a District Level Prize of Rs. 400.
- Every student who was not eligible for a state or district level prize but performed excellently in his Taluka would get Rs.150.
- The certificate recipient with the highest grade among students studying in Hindi and Urdu will get Rs.400.
- Students who fall under the benefit categories of SC, ST, NT, OBC and SBC will be given preference while submitting an online application.
- The top three students in both rural and urban regions of the state level merit lists for each grade will get awards of Rs.5000, Rs.3000 and Rs.2000. A special prize of Rs.500 will be given to the student who scores the highest on each paper and in each part of the written test.
- The applicant must live in Maharashtra..
- All students enrolled in 8th, 9th or 10th at schools approved by the government are eligible to take the Talent Search Exam.
Required Documents of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam (MTSE) 2023
- Aadhaar Card
- Student Bank Account Details
- Student Marksheet
- Residence Proof
Exam Pattern of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam (MTSE) 2023
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Medium of Exam: English/Marathi/Hindi/Urdu
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Number of Papers: 2(MAT & SAT)
- No of Questions: 200
- Type of Question: Objective Type
- Total Marks: 200
- Marking Scheme: One Mark will be given for every right answer
- Paper I – Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Syllabus – Compared to the mental ability section of the Std. VIII scholarship test it will be slightly more challenging.
- Paper II – Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Syllabus – For the whole school year, the curriculum will be the same as that of Student 8th, 9th or 10th.
- The MTSE application cost is Rs. 150 if the application form is requested by the school or obtained through authorized coordinators.
- A fee of Rs.200 (Rs.150 + Rs.50 for postage) must be included with each application from an individual applicant.
- Cash payments or demand drafts made payable to the Hon.Director, MTS Examination, Pune may be used to cover the application cost.
Admit Card for Exam
- A few weeks before the admission exam, the admit card for the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination will be made available online.
- Candidates can access their application information on the official website to get their admission card.
- The applicants must print out their admission card and bring it to the testing location.
- Without a valid admission card, no applicant will be allowed inside the examination hall.
Result of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam (MTSE) 2023
- The Maharashtra Talent Search Examination results will be made public online and they may be viewed on the official website.
- In addition, the students can inquire about their results directly with their specific institutions.
- Candidates must sit for a formal interview worth 50 points after passing the written test (only for class 10th).
- Based on their exam and if necessary, interview scores, rank list of the qualified students will be created.
Application Procedure of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2023
- First visit the Official Website of the MTSE.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Registration tab.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details such as Name, Father Name, Address, Medium of Instruction etc.
- The students need to take a printout of the application form.
- Submit the printout of the application form and the required application fee to the MTS office.