The Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship has been launched by the University of Lucknow. Students will get substantial financial aid under this scholarship which will encourage them to pursue their academic goals or fulfill their dreams. In this post, you get the information regarding this Lucknow University Scholarship 2024 such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents, and apply online.
Lucknow University Scholarship 2024
The concept of establishing Lucknow University was first proposed by Raja Sir Mohammad Ali Mohammad Khan of Khan Bahadur, K.C.I.E. of Mahmudabad. One of the first government-owned colleges in India was founded in Lucknow in 1867 and is today known as Lucknow University. Students enrolled in college at Lucknow University have the opportunity to apply online for the Lucknow University Scholarship, which offers a scholarship worth Rs. 15,000. Scholarship support will be available to students from underrepresented or poor backgrounds.
Students registered in courses at Lucknow University may now apply online for this scholarship program to be eligible to receive scholarships that are awarded to them as financial aid and assistance. Approximately fifty students have been granted the scholarship amounts thus far. Before the deadline, students can apply online.
Overview of Lucknow University Scholarship 2024
|Name of the Scholarship
|Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship
|University of Lucknow
|To Provide Scholarship
|No of the Students Selected
Objective of Lucknow University Scholarship 2024
The primary goal of the scholarship is to give deserving but underprivileged applicants financial support so they may finish their education at the institution.
Benefits of Lucknow University Scholarship
- This university offers scholarships to its students that they can use for their further education.
- The student would get the scholarship amount under the Scholarship every year.
- Scholarships will be available to those who need financial support.
- This will benefit children from disadvantaged communities on a socioeconomic level.
- Annual financial aid to the students will be given in the amount of Rs.15,000.
- The selection body will choose the students based on their grades, making it an excellent chance for the students to demonstrate their ability, abilities, and expertise in the relevant fields.
List of Beneficiaries
- Dean of the Academic Cell
- Dean of the Student Welfare
- A Professor nominated by the Vice-Chancellor
- Chief Proctor
- A candidate nominated by the Vice-Chancellor
- The students must study at Lucknow University.
- The applicant’s household income should not exceed Rs. 3 lakh per year.
- Students need to receive at least 60% on the previous exam.
- must have attended classes for at least 75% of the previous academic year or semester.
- Had no business engaging in any unlawful action. A certificate from the Proctor’s office has to be attached to the application.
- He or she receives no financial assistance in the form of a scholarship or fellowship.
List of Scholarships
- Chatra Kalyan Scholarship
- Karmyogi Scheme
Required Documents List
- Copy of Fee Receipt
- Income Certificate
- A certificate from the Proctor’s office attesting to the student’s lack of involvement in any unlawful activity
Applying Procedure for Lucknow University Scholarship 2023-24
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the University.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to download the Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Application Form.
- You can take a printout of the application form.
- Fill in all the details in the application form such as:
- Name of Students
- Email ID
- Permanent Address
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Examination Details etc
- You have to attach all the necessary documents.
- Now you have to pay a specified application fee.
- To finish the application procedure, submit an online application to the DSW Office in the proper manner.
Steps for Login under the Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship
- Firstly you need the official website of the portal.
- a new page appear on your screen.
- After then you have click on the login option.
- Now the login page will be on your screen, here enter your User id, Password and Captcha code.
- After filling all these details click on the login button.
- contact email@example.com