Labour Card Scholarship 2023 is available for the Students from Labour Category. According to survey most of Indian population belongs to the Middle Class and most of them belongs to Labour Sector. Government is launching various schemes for the Labour Sector yearly to help them financially. Government launches a scheme by Name Labour Card Scholarship. Today in this page we are going to share with you all details about this Scholarship.
Labour Card Scholarship 2023
Government of India is working in the sector of Labour to make them Educate by helping them financially. Labour Card Scholarship 2023 was launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment. This scholarship is for the people working at unorganized sector in country. People can apply for this scholarship to help their children in studies. This scholarship provides up to INR 25,000/- per annum, so eligible candidates read this page and learn how to apply and apply on the National Scholarship Portal.
Details on Labour Card Scholarship 2023
|Launched By||Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|Name of Scholarship||Labour Card Scholarship 2023|
|Eligibility Criteria||Unorganised labour in the country|
|Scholarship Last Date||Update Soon|
List of Scholarships
Scheme for award financial assistance for Education (scholarship):-
- To the children of Beedi workers.
- To the children of Iron ORE, Manganese ORE & Chrome ORE Mine (IOMC) Workers.
- To the children of Limestone & Dolomite Mine (LSDM) Workers.
- To the children of Cine Workers.
|Class||Incentives Per Annum|
|First to 4th Class||INR 1,000/-|
|Fifth to 8th Class||INR 1,500/-|
|Class 9th & 10th||INR 2,000/-|
|11th & 12th Class||INR 3,000/-|
|Degree Course||INR 6,000/-|
|Professional Courses||INR 25,000/-|
Objectives of Labour Card Scholarship
Main objective of the scholarship is to provide the financial help for the Labour Sector to Educate their children. With the help of this scholarship people from Labour sector can educate their children and can complete their dreams. This scholarship provides up to 25,000/- to the people of Labour.
Benefits of Labour Card Scholarship
- The implementation of this scheme will recognize all the problems which are faced by labourers so that the authorities will provide them financial support for them and their family members.
- This scheme intends to change the living style of the labourers, and with the aid of all the children of labour will be able to pursue their education.
- Under this, all the children of Beedi workers, iron ORE, Manganese ore, chrome ore, dolomite ore workers, and other workers of the state.
|Scheme Name||Scheme Closing Date||Defective Application Verification Date||Institute Verification|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric||Open till 31-12-2022||Open till 15-01-2023||Open till 15-01-2023|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric||Open till 31-10-2022||Open till 30-11-2022||Open till 30-11-2022|
- Either the Parents o the students should be Beedi, Iron ORE Manganese & Chrome ORE Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines, Cine Worker with at least six months service. This also includes Contract/Gharkhata(Home Based) Workers also.
- Total monthly income of the Beedi workers family from all sources should not exceed INR 10,000/-
- Total monthly income of the Mine Workers family from all sources should not exceed INR 10,000/-
- The mine workers doing manual, unskilled, highly skilled and clerical work are eligible for availing all facilities under this scheme
- Total monthly income of the Cine workers family from all sources should not exceed INR 8,000/-
- The student must have passed last qualifying exam in first attempt. However, students promoted to the next class are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The scholars pursuing studies through correspondence are not eligible.
- Candidates for the award of scholarship should have taken regular admission for studies at recognized Institutions in India.
Following Category of Students are not Eligible for Award of Scholarship under this scheme:-
- Students who, after passing one stage of education, are studying in same stage of education in a different subject like B.SC after B.COM. after B.A. or M.A. in one subject after M.A. in another subject.
- Student who after having completed their educational career in one professional line, continue education in different professional line like –L.L.B. after B.T. or B.ED.
- The educational institute must be Government/Government recognized institute
- Students who receive scholarship or stipend from any other source will not be granted
Scholarship sanctioned is liable to be cancelled on the following occasions
- If the scholars is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement.
- If the scholar discontinues his/her studies
- If the scholars changes the subject of the course of study for which scholarship was originally awarded or changes the institution of study without the prior approval of the welfare commissioner
- If the scholar fails to make satisfactory progress in the studies or is irregular in attendance or is guilty of miscount during the academic year for which scholarship has been generated
- The scholar should have separate Bank Account, in case of joint account, the first name should be of the scholar
- More than one children of the same worker also should furnish separate Bank Account.
- Each scholar is required to furnish separate Mobile Number
Services Available Under Labour Card Scholarship
- Health Services
- Welfare Schemes
- Adhar card
- Copy of the identity card of the Worker
- Bank passbook or cancelled Cheque
- Mark sheet of previous year
- Income certificate
Application Process for Labour Card Scholarship 2023
- For Registration First of all you have to go to the Official Page of the labour card Scholarship 2023
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Look for the option Applicant Corner and click on that
- Now click on New Registration
- New page will open on your screen
- Read all the Instructions given on the page
- Mark the Declaration
- Now click on the “Continue” button given on the page
- Fresh Registration page will appear on your screen
- Select the State, Select the Scholarship Category, select Scheme Type and select the Gender
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth , Mobile Number, Email ID, Bank Account Details with IFSC code and choose your Identification Details
- Now enter the Captcha code and click on “Register” button given on the page
- To login First of all you have to go to the official page of the labour card Scholarship
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Look for the option Applicant Corner and Click on that
- In the Login Corner click on the Fresh Application
- New page will appear on your screen
- Now login using Credentials.
- Now enter your Details
- Click on the option called “Save & Continue”
- Upload your Documents
- Now click on the option called “Final Submission”
- The application form will be successfully submitted.
Check Application Status
- To track the application status firstly go to the home page of the scholarship
- Home page will appear on screen
- Click on the option called login.
- A new page will come on your screen
- You need to select your year from the drop down menu
- New page will appear on your screen
- Enter your application id and password
- Click on the option called submit
- The application status will be on your screen
Benefits of the Labour Card Scholarship 2023
This scholarship is providing the financial help to the people from labour card and this scholarship is giving award up to INR 25,000/-. Scholarship procedure is too simple. And labour people can achieve the aim to study in any course
Help desk – nsp.gov.in
Contact number – 0120-6619540