KTH India Scholarship 2024 is a scholarship offered by the KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden to Indian students residing in India who wish to pursue postgraduate studies at KTH University. The foundation provides two scholarships each year to cover the cost of tuition for a two year master’s program. The students who are chosen based on their eligibility for the KTH India Scholarship 2024 will get financial aid. The scholarship is expected to inspire and encourage several students who are unable to pay for their education. In this article you get every information regarding this scholarship such as objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, eligibility criteria, application procedure and much more.
KTH India Scholarship 2024
The KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden and KTH India are partnering to provide the KTH India Scholarship which enables Indian students to participate in two year Master’s programs at KTH University. KTH offers you several opportunities to engage with us, collaborate with us and participate in our activities throughout the whole year. Academic festivals, scientific conferences, popular science lectures and music are all available here.
Selected candidates under this scholarship program will get a monthly living allowance for 10 months in addition to financial aid for two years of tuition. Students enrolled in exchange study mandated programs, such as the Master’s degree in Railway Engineering or dual master’s programs are not eligible for this financial award. Additionally, students enrolled in other master’s degree programs are not eligible for it. The student needs to live in India permanently. Students need to register by 15 January 2024, which is the last day to register.
Overview of KTH India Scholarship 2024
|Name of the Scholarship
|KTH India Scholarship 2024
|KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
|Students from Postgraduate Courses
|To motivate the KTH Institute’s deserving or underprivileged students
Objective of KTH India Scholarship 2024
The KIT India Scholarship Foundation will award scholarships to deserving students. The foundation will cover the cost of the two year master’s degree program’s tuition and it grants two scholarships per year. The main criteria used in the scholarship selection process are academic excellence and a commitment to sustainable development.
Benefits of KTH India Scholarship 2024
- This scholarship offered by the KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden to Indian students residing in India who wish to pursue postgraduate studies at KTH University.
- Financial aid will be provided by the scholarship to the students who were chosen based on their qualifications.
- The scholarship is expected to inspire and encourage several students who are unable to pay for their education.
- The students who are awarded this scholarship will get monthly living expenses for ten months in addition to financial aid to cover their tuition for two years.
The list of the eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- Students must live in India.
- The student needs to join KTH University’s two year postgraduate course.
- The applicant must graduate from an Indian university with recognition for their undergraduate studies.
- Candidates must pay a fee in order to become registered.
- Students who have received a conditional admission offer to KTH’s master’s program are eligible to apply for the grant.
The list of the required documents of this scholarship is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Academic Records
- Application number at uniuvertsityadmissions.se
Registration Procedure of KTH India Scholarship 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the KTH University.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the New Registration option.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form such as:
- Name of the Student
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Bank IFSC Code
- Identification Details
- Click on the submit button.