The Government of Gujarat launched the Gujarat Government Study Abroad Loan Program 2024 as an initiative There is a financial help program for Gujarat students wishing to pursue undergraduate graduate diploma or professional degrees overseas. The initiative helps Gujarat students who are economically disadvantaged realize their ambitions of pursuing higher education by offering a 100% payment. In this post you get every information regarding this scheme including its benefits, objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents and applying procedure.
Gujarat Government Study Abroad Loan Program 2024
The Gujarat government has developed a new program that would assist students in obtaining student loans so they may be admitted to universities outside of India With the establishment of the Gujarat government study Gujarat Government Study Abroad Loan Program 2024 students will have the opportunity to get master’s or PHD degrees in foreign nations.
Those from the economically disadvantaged segments of society who are ready to pursue higher education abroad may apply for the 100% subsidy program, which provides financial support. Students who wish to further their study overseas may apply for this esteemed program established by the Gujarat government.
Overview of Gujarat Government Study Abroad Loan Program 2024
|Name of the Scholarship
|Gujarat Government Study Abroad Loan Program 2024
|State Government of Gujarat
|Students from Gujarat who want to study abroad
|To Provide Financial Help
Objective of Gujarat Government Study Abroad Loan Program 2024
The main objective of the Gujarat government study abroad loan program is to assist students who wish to attend international universities but are unable to do so due to the high cost of admission. Financial aid would be available to students, enabling them to pursue further education at accredited institutions in India or outside. If students are accepted into a foreign school and become permanent residents of Gujarat state they will have no trouble paying the application and tuition costs that are relevant to them.
Benefits of Gujarat Government Study Abroad Loan Program 2024
The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- The Gujarat government’s education loan initiative offers a scholarship loan of Rs.15,00,000 with an interest rate of 4% to eligible candidates.
- The maximum loan amount that applicants may get under the subsidy plan is Rs.10,000,000. In the event that the applicant takes out a loan for a sum more than this, interest will only be assessed on the first Rs.10,000,000. The applicant is responsible for repaying the remaining balance.
- The program additionally focuses on providing students with chances for skill development so they may enroll in professional courses.
- The creation of this esteemed program will inspire students and provide them with the means to pursue further education.
- For the loans they have taken out under the program the students will provide various repayment choices and they won’t be pressured to pay back their debts quicker.
- Competitive interest rates will be given to the students, ensuring that all of them can afford the loans and are relieved of the stress of having to pay back school debts.
- The loan may be repaid in accordance with the student’s comfort level during the longer than one year moratorium term.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant needs to live in Gujarat state permanently.
- The applicant must have graduated from a recognized institution with a class 12 diploma and
- more than 60% of the possible points.
- The family’s annual income shall not exceed Rs 6 lakh.
- The applicant must have been accepted into a college or institution located overseas and must have received the acceptance letter.
- The applicant must come from a socioeconomically disadvantaged background.
The required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Loan Application Form Copy
- Birth Certificate
- Application form for the Loan
- Copy of Loan Agreement
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- College/University Documents
- Fee receipt of College/University
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Interest Calculation Worksheet
- Bank authorized sanctioned letter (in KCG format)
- A certified copy of the financial accounts that have been properly approved by the magistrate or TDO
- acceptance letter from an international college
- Self-declaration certificate (in KCG format) attesting to the candidate’s lack of usage of any other program advantages.
Application Procedure of Gujarat Government Study Abroad Loan Program 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- A lot of information will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Online Registration Form for interest Subsidy Scheme on Education Loan option.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the register button.
- You have to download the print of the application form/acknowledgment receipt.
- Send the application form to the address below, either in person or by mail, together with the self-attested copies of the necessary document.
- Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (KCG)
- Pragna Puram Campus
- Opposite PRL between Govt. Girls Polytechnic and L.D College of Engineering, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380015
In conclusion, Students who wish to pursue higher education overseas can apply for financing under the Gujarat Government Education Loan Scheme for Study Abroad. The scheme goal is to assist Gujarati students who have been accepted into renowned international colleges.