Previously so many scholarship programs have been initiated by various government departments to provide financial aid to needy students who are willing to continue and to take admission in BA in various fields, such as Arts, Commerce, Science, and Engineering and other fields, now here is another program called FAEA Scholarship 2023 launched by Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. Under this program, the authorities will provide financial aid for academic fees, only for those who have completed their 12th. Here in this article, we will provide you with details such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, required documents list, and many more, interested candidates who are willing to know more about this program, you have to go through this article.
FAEA Scholarship 2023
Recently Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has launched a scholarship program called FAEA Scholarship 2023, to provide financial support to students who are willing to take admission in BA in various fields. Under this scholarship, the authorities will cover all the major and minor expenses such as tuition fees, mess fees, hostel charges, and many more. This scholarship program is only available for backward communities and BPL category students who have a lot of trouble paying their education expenses and other stuff. So, to provide ease Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has set up this program for needy students. Those who want to take advantage of this scholarship program are advised to make a registration before the last date, all the major and minor details are given in this article.
Key Highlights of FAEA Scholarship 2023
|Name Of the Scholarship||FAEA Scholarship 2023|
|Known As||Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access Scholarship|
|Launched By||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||FAEA Portal|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|No. of Beneficiary Categories||3|
|No. of Covered States||4|
|Attendance Record||75% Attendance Record|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Covered Allowances||Maintenance Allowance|
|No. of Covered Allowances||4|
|No. of Eligible Fields||5|
|Registration Fee||No fee|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Objective of FAEA Scholarship 2023
The main objective of this beneficial scholarship program is to provide financial support to all the backward and BPL category students of India, who want to pursue their higher education in BA fields, but because of financial conditions, students have to abandon their education. Keeping this situation in mind the authorities have launched this scholarship program which will cover all the major and minor expenses which include tuition fees, mess charges, and other stuff, and those students who belong to Dalits and Adivasis category will get special attention.
Benefits of FAEA Scholarship
- The FAEA Scholarship program will provide financial assistance which includes all the educational expenses to all the meritorious and economically disadvantaged students of India, with this initiation financial burden from the students will reduce.
- This scholarship will only be given to the students on the basis of their academic performance, to ensure that only deserving candidates will receive recognition and support for their hard work and dedication, which will encourage and motivate students to excel academically.
- Under this scholarship program, the authorities will promote equal access to education by reaching out to all the students who belong to the backward class and economically weaker sections of society. This initiation will choose talented students who struggle to get quality education to pursue their academic aspirations.
- By providing financial support the authorities will make students empowered and confident so that they can focus on their studies without being a burden on anyone.
- As a selected candidate for the scholarship, this will be a label for the student to be prestige and recognized, which will highlight their achievements and also serves as a testament to their dedication and potential which will boost their confidence for their future better opportunities.
- Tamil Nadu
- Maintenance Allowance
- Hostel Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Mess Charges
Academic Eligible Fields
- Those students who are willing to get benefited should be residents of India.
- Applicants must be a student and must have passed their 12th from a recognized board.
- Those students who are pursuing their 1st-year Graduation courses in specific fields are eligible to get benefited from this program.
- Those students who belong to SC/ST/ BPL category are eligible for the program.
- Students must have scored 90% in their 12th, and belong to the General category to be considered for this scholarship plan.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Last year’s mark sheet
- Residence certificate
- Bank details
- Passport size photograph
- Self-Declaration form
- Course fee receipt
- Active Mobile number
- Working Email ID
Process to Apply Under FAEA Scholarship 2023
- Interested candidates are required to go to the Official Website of the FAEA.
- After reaching the webpage, check the eligibility and continue with the process.
- After that, find the Apply Now option, tap on it, and continue.
- After tapping on that link, you will get two options, Fresh Candidate and Registered Candidate, and continue.
- If you are a new user, make a registration process, and enter all the necessary details such as name, DOB, email id, mobile number, and captcha code, after that tap on submit option.
- After successfully making a registration, go to the login option, and fill in the application form with the required details.
- And also upload all the necessary scanned documents, and after that check all the provided details.
- After completing the form, tap on submit option.
Downloading Annual Report
- the annual report, visit the official website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- a new page open in front of you Look at the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the link to Annual Report.
- Now a new page open in your displayed showing relevant links to download.
- Click on anyone as per your choice of requirement.
- Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA)
- C-25, Qutab Institutional Area
- New Mehrauli Road
- New Delhi – 110 016
- Phone No:- +91 11 4168 9133
- Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org