The DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2023 is a DXC Technology program that seeks to assist students from disadvantaged backgrounds with their educational and sport costs. You must be seeking a degree in science or technology to be eligible for the educational scholarship which is exclusively accessible to STEM students. In this article you get every information regarding this scholarship such as objective, eligibility criteria, required document, benefits and applying procedure.
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2023
The DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship is a program launched by DXC Technology India to raise the financial standing of disadvantaged and underrepresented students in the nation. Students will get the scholarship depending on the academic program they are currently enrolled in at the institution. The grant will be available to the students who are presently enrolled in Science, Technology, Engineering and Management courses.
Students taking STEM courses are eligible to earn a one time scholarship of 50,000 under this countrywide scholarship program in order to further their studies. Additionally, the scholarship provides a one time 1,25,000 scholarship to sportspersons who have represented their state or country at the state, national or international level.
Overview of DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship Name||DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||DCX Organisation|
|Beneficiary||Graduate Students and Sportsperson|
|Objective||To Provide up to 1.25 Lakh rupees|
Objective of DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship
The main objective of this scholarship is to assist students from underrepresented groups with their academic and sports expenses. The present graduating students will receive 50,000 rupees so they may continue their study without any issues. If students apply for the organization’s sportsperson scholarship they will receive more than 1.25 Lakh rupees.
Benefits of DXC Scholarship
- Students pursuing STEM degrees at one of the many Indian universities or other educational institutions are eligible for the scholarship.
- In order to receive this scholarship, students will come from disadvantaged sections of society.
- For the sports scholarship, students will get up to Rs. 1.25 lakh and for the graduation scholarship, they would receive Rs. 50,000.
- Students pursuing graduation in STEM related disciplines including transgender students are eligible in any year.
- Candidates must have received at least 60% of the possible points in their previous class or semester.
- Family income for applicants must be less or equivalent to Rs. 4,00,000.
- Students from all of India may apply.
- Children of Buddy4Study and DXC Technology workers are not eligible to apply.
- Special consideration will be given to disabled students.
Eligibility Criteria of Sportspersons DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship
- The Applicant must be between the ages of 13 and 25.
- Open to female athletes who have recently competed at the state, national or international levels on behalf of their nation or state.
- Only those taking classes from Class 8 to post-graduate level are eligible.
- The yearly household income of applicants must be less or equal to 5,00,000.
Required Documents of DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Previous year Marksheet
- Institution Admission Proof
- Payment Receipts for Education related Expenses
- 12th Marksheet
- Family income Certificate
- Document proof for Transgender
- Physical Disability Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Details
- Income Certificate
- Sports Rank Certificate
- Sports Participation Certificate
- Payment for Educational related Expenses
Last Date of Registration 30 September 2023
Details of Reward
- Scholarship for Sportspersons 2023-24
- Scholarship 2023 for Sportspersons 2023-24
Application Procedure of DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the scholarship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, details regarding this scholarship will appear.
- Click on the Activated link to apply for the scholarship.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the Apply button.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext: 250) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)