This mentorship program is meant for students studying in the First and Second year of engineering degree at government institutions located in Noida, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, and Faridabad. CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023 is an initiative of India Technology Centre (ITC), an entity of CNH Industrial which aims to enhance the professional skills, overall development, and employability of underprivileged students by imparting mentorship support to them. The eligible applicants of this program will get a chance to attend an elaborate online upskilling webinar, to be conducted by the employees of ITC. Moreover, the applicants will also get an opportunity to receive one-to-one mentorship, career counseling, and learning solutions from CNH Industrial employees. In this article, we will be discussing the CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023 in detail such as Highlights, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Benefits and features, Selection Process, Application Process, etc.
CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023
CNH ITC Mentorship Program 2023 is introduced to help engineering students know more about the career opportunities available to them after they have completed their engineering courses. Webinars and workshops will be provided through the development of this prestigious mentorship program created by the organization. Students studying in the First or Second year of undergraduate engineering degree at government institutions located in Noida, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, and Faridabad are eligible to apply for this mentorship program. The students are also capable of requesting webinar programs one-to-one by the experts available in the program. This scheme is only available for students coming from the economically backward section of society.
Highlights of CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023
|Name of Scholarship||CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023|
|Launched By||CNH Industrial|
|Beneficiaries||Students studying in the First or Second year of undergraduate engineering degree at government institutions located in Noida, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, and Faridabad|
|Objective||Providing Mentorship Program|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
The following are the eligible conditions to avail of the benefits of the Mentorship Program:
- Applicants must be studying in the 1st and 2nd year of an undergraduate engineering program from government institutions located in Noida, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, and Faridabad.
- The annual family income of the applicants must be less than or equal to INR 5 lakh.
Benefits & Features of CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023
- Applicants will get the opportunity to participate in an elaborate online mentorship webinar conducted by the employees of ITC
- Subject experts from ITC will conduct webinar sessions/workshops every month with mentees on relevant topics
- Exclusive one-to-one mentorship sessions from experienced employees at CNH Industrial
The webinars will be conducted on the following topics:
- Importance of time-management
- Dealing with stress
- Growth mindset and habits
- Staying motivated
- Positive psychology
- Skill enhancement (English communication, CV writing, and Interviews)
- Personality development
- The scheduling of the online sessions of mentors and mentees for course duration is based on mutual preference.
- The mentees will have the option to request rescheduling sessions.
These documents are required at the time of submission of Application form:
- Passport-Sized Photograph
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License/PAN card)
- Marksheet of Previous Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Admission (College/Institution ID Card/Admission Fee Receipt, etc.)
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
Application Process of CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023
- Visit the Official website of Buddy4Study and search for CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023
- Login with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’ (If not registered, please register yourself with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account).
- You will now be redirected to the ‘CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and indicate your acceptance to move ahead towards applying and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 319) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)