Indian Institute of Research and Science Education Pune (IISER) is a renowned independent institution founded by the Indian government’s Ministry of Education to advance the nation’s high standards for scientific research and instruction This fellowship encourages students who wish to work in the broad field of smart devices and materials for cyber-physical systems with a Comprehensive and Holistic Advertisement of the National Knowledge Yield and Analytics Chanakya Fellowship 2024 The Chanakya Fellowship is open to students enrolled in final year undergraduate and graduate scientific programs who are interested in quantum technology.
Chanakya Fellowship 2024
The Innovation Hub Quantum Technology Foundation a Section-8 corporation under the ownership of IISER Pune is the recipient of the fellowship. The Department of Science and Technology provides funding for it and its goal is to expand the capabilities of quantum technology for the use of goods, solutions and facilities in transition. The Chanakya Post-Doctoral Fellowship is open to all motivated and qualified candidates according to IIT Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh, India.
There is a quantum technology undergraduate and postgraduate Chanakya fellowship available. There is a Doctoral/Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Quantum Technologies offered by Chanakya. The I-Hub QTF fellowship is specifically designed for candidates working in the field of quantum physics technology. When applying for a fellowship, students are required to select a mentor or supervisor for their work and submit their application to that mentor. The fellowship will take place at a facility with faculty available to students.
Overview of Chanakya Fellowship 2024
|Name of the Fellowship
|Chanakya Fellowship 2024
|To Provide Job Opportunity
General Conditions for Chanakya Fellowship 2024
- The teachers who are chosen for the I-Hub QTF and who are employed in the field of quantum technology must be chosen by the applicants.
- The candidates having research proposals approved by an institution supervisor and the tools required to conduct quantum technology research will be chosen.
- The applicant’s designated mentor is required to furnish the facilities required for the applicant’s research project.
- The chosen applicants must abide by the organization’s policies and procedures. This fellowship is available just for those institutes that supply the fellowship and if you make any sort of alteration in the fellowship regulations then you will have to pull yourself from the fellowship.
- If you apply for a post-graduate fellowship, you will be eligible for the undergraduate fellowship, which lasts for six months and offers a monthly allowance of Rs.10,000. The fellowship will pay out a total of 12,000 and you must have a thesis project completed at the time of application. The fellowship requires applicants to commit about 50% of their time in order to be eligible for consideration.
- As part of the evaluation procedure, the fellowship holder and the faculty mentor will be required to submit a progress report to the tracking committees at the conclusion of the fellowship.
- In compliance with its standards and procedures, the host institute may track the fellowship holder’s academic progress once they are appointed.
- The fund’s distribution will be handled by Host Institute in accordance with the guidelines provided by I-Hub QTF.
Some of the eligibility criteria of this fellowship is given below:
- The government’s notification and criteria specify that applicants must be under 35 years old.
- Possess outstanding ideas and professional expertise related to the National Mission on Speech, Video and Text Analytics (NM-SVTA) and a PhD.
- Have NET/GATE eligibility
Some of the required documents of this fellowship is given below:
- CV in PDF Format
- a research proposal (in PDF format, no more than two pages) that outlines the objectives and outputs of the study in detail.
- Indicate in the submission if you are requesting funds for a post-graduate or undergraduate fellowship.
- A consent letter from the mentor
Applying Procedure of Chanakya Fellowship 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the Quantum technology Foundation.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Click on Apply option.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter your all the necessary details such as:
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Applicant CV
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter other details.
- Click on the submit button.