Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project has organized a new community development program named Sujnana Nidhi Scholarship SKDRDP 2023. This scheme has been announced to create awareness among the SHG members related to technical education .If you want to get more information about the scholarship scheme. You must be read very carefully of his article. We will provide all the information related to this scheme such as Eligibility Criteria, Objective, Benefits, Application procedure etc.
What is Sujnananidhi Scholarship SKDRDP 2023
Sujnananidhi Scholarship 2023 has been organized for the children of SHG group members who are going to pursuing technical training program courses like BE, MBBS, BAMS, BDS, etc. Mode of application is online, a total of 8000 scholarship are distributed to needy children who are domicile of Karnataka under the Sujnananidhi Scholarship 2023. The benefits of the scholarship scheme can be availed by the students pursuing their technical training programs. The procedure to submit the application form is through online mode. Interested students may grab the opportunity by submitting the application prior to the last date.
Highlights of Sujnana Nidhi Scholarship SKDRDP 2023
|Name of the scheme||Sujnana Nidhi Scholarship SKDRDP 2023|
|Launched by||Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project|
|Mode of application||online|
|Number of scholarships||8000|
Objectives of Sujnana Nidhi Scholarship SKDRDP 2023
The main purpose of SKDRDP is to create consciousness among the SHG member about the possibilities in technical education. Inspire the SHG members to send their children for technical courses. Support those candidates who want to get technical courses by providing them Scholarship.
Benefits of Sujnana Nidhi Scholarship SKDRDP
Under this scholarship scheme Eight thousand (80000) students will be benefited every year. The scholarship amount of per month RS.400 will be given to 6,000 students for pursuing technical courses like TCH, D PEd, Bed, Nursing, ITI, and Diploma courses. The scholarship amount of Rs. 1000 each month to the 2000 students for pursuing technical courses like BE, MBBS, BAMS, and BDS.
The Last Date to submit the Application Form will be Updated on thus site Soon.
- Applicants should be an Indian citizen and residing in Karnataka state.
- Students must have cleared 10th /12th board examination with good marks.
- Candidates must be belong to the financial weaker section of the society
- Students should be a child of a SHG member.
Documents Required List
- Candidate’s Aadhar card
- SSLC Marksheet or Scorecard
- Admission Enrolled Receipt
- Fees receipt
- Passbook copy
- Technical degree certificate
Application Procedure Sujnana Nidhi Scholarship 2023
- First of all students must visit the official website of the SKDRDP ie
- They will be redirected to home and read the instruction of Sujnananidhi Scholarship
- Click sujnana nidhi option from the drop down list
- A new tab will open and, the candidates Click on Sujnana nidhi’s New Application Form.
- All the details will appear on you displayed.
- From further opened page hit.” click here for online new application” to open the google form
- Write all details as asked in the application form such as Name, gender, category, father name,SHG Name, SHG member Address etc.
- Fulfill the application form and click on submit button.
- As you submit a successful submission message will display and you will receive a confirmation email as well.
Application Procedure Renewal Application
- To apply for Renewal for the scholarship so go to the official website of the Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project.
- From home page of the portal go to the about us option which is available in the menu bar.
- Select Sujnana nidhi option from the drop down list.
- The new tab will appear on the screen and click here for renewal application.
- Details will show on the displayed read it carefully.
- From further opened page hit click here for online Sujnana nidhi renewal application to open the google form.
- Provide the asked details in the application form such as
- Father name
- Father’s aadhaar card number
- SHG name
- SHG Member ID
- Address etc.
- Complete the application form and press the submit button.
- Go to the official website of the shri kshetra dharamsthala rural development project
- The homepage of the website will open
- Now click on the payment option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Select any of the options as SKDRDP payments or SKDRDP BC payments.
- The details will open on the screen.
- Mobile Number – 91 8256 277215
- Email at email@example.com