As we all know many unorganized workers’ children have a lot of constraints while pursuing their higher education in any specific courses, and for them, many initiatives have been launched by various government departments. Now here is another initiative launched by the government of Madhya Pradesh and the mane of the program MMJKY Scholarship (MP Shiksha Protsahan) 2023. Under this program, all the unorganized workers’ children will get financial support for their higher education. So those who want to know to whom and how this financial support will be given kindly read this article till the end and get information such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
MMJKY Scholarship (MP Shiksha Protsahan) 2023
The government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the latest scholarship program for those children of workers who are poor and unable to pay for their academic expenses, in this the government will cover all the expenses and make sure that they get quality education. Through this scholarship program, the government of Madhya Pradesh is dedicated to empowering students to achieve their academic aspirations in the form of graduate studies, polytechnic diploma courses, or ITI courses.Under this scholarship scheme, those students who are willing to pursue their higher education (graduate/polytechnic diploma / ITI courses) will get financial support from the authorities of the Department of Technical Education, Skill Development & Employment in Madhya Pradesh.
This program will make sure all the deserving candidates get selected and get rewarded, and with this, students will come independent and empowered and can overcome their financial burdens. Those who want to get this opportunity and want to apply are advised to make a registration before the last date, details are given below.
Key Highlights of MMJKY Scholarship 2023
|Name of the scheme||MMJKY Scholarship (MP Shiksha Protsahan) 2023|
|Offered by||Department Of Technical Education, Skill Development & Employment, Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective of MMJKY Scholarship
The main objective of this scholarship program is to provide financial support to students who are pursuing their higher education such as graduate degrees, polytechnic diploma programs, and ITI courses. This program aims to encourage and enable opportunities for deserving students to get access to quality education and enhance their abilities for future constraints in their specific fields.By offering financial assistance, the government seeks to promote educational and skill development opportunities, empowering students to enhance their employability and contribute to the overall socio-economic growth of Madhya Pradesh.
Benefits of MMJKY Scholarship 2023
- Under this scholarship program, students will get financial aid to cover all their educational expenses which include tuition fees, books, study materials, and other related costs
- This program will provide support till the end of their academic journey, and also ensure that they can have enough resources to get succeed in their chosen fields.
|Engineering degree at Govt Collages||Full Fees Scholarship|
|For Non-government Engineering college||INR 1,50,000|
|Medical degree program (government/ private medical college or dental college)||Full Tuition Fee.|
|Law degree programs||Full Course Fees.|
|Undergraduate or integrated postgraduate program||Full Tuition Fees.|
Available Courses Under MMJKY Scholarship
|Course Type||Course Name|
|Diploma Courses||D.Pharma, Diploma (PPT), Polytechnic Diploma|
|Dual Degree Courses||B.A. B.Ed., B.A.LL.B(Hons.)(NLU’s), B.S.W. LL.B (Hons.), B.Sc. LL.B (Hons.), Integrated M.Sc., Integrated M.Tech|
|Graduation Courses||B.E., B.Tech, B.A., BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Pharma, B.Tech, BSW, B.Sc., B.A.LLB, LLB, B.Des, BFA, B.Sc., B.Sc Nursing, B.Voc, BAMS, MBBS, B.Arch, BDS|
|Post-Graduation Courses||LLM, MBE, M.Com, MA, M.Sc., M.Stat., M.P.Ed., MSW, M.Lib|
- To get benefited from this scheme candidate should be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only those students whose parents are working in any unorganized sector are eligible to apply under this program.
- Those students who have enrolled in any college and take any of these fields such as undergraduate, postgraduate, polytechnic, diploma, or ITI programs are eligible.
- Those who are pursuing their MBBS/Dental courses in any recognized government or a private medical college through NEET are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Students who have cleared CLAT to get enrolled in Law, are also eligible.
Required Documents List
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Branch Code.
- Caste certificate.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of the last qualifying exam
- Current College Code.
- Income certificate of parents.
- Domicile certificate
- Samagra ID.
- Other documents
- Those who want to apply anywhere in India:
- Aadhar Card (Copy)
- Mark Sheet of 12th (Copy)
- Verification Slip (Original Copy)
- Application Form (Copy)
- Entrance Exam Mark Sheet (Copy)
- Fee Structure of the Institution
Registration Procedure Under MMJKY Scholarship 2023
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the Department of Technical Education, Skill Development & Employment, Madhya Pradesh.
- After visiting the webpage, tap on the link of MukhyamantriJankalyan (Shiksha Protsahan) Yojana, and continue.
- After tapping on that link, the Registration Form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill the form with all the necessary details that are asked and attach the documents also.
- Last check the details carefully and after satisfaction submit the application form.